Exquisite Renovated Villa In Boutique Block Of 4 - All Owners, North Sun, Low Strata & Full Brick!
“The Haven” – An exquisite turn-key renovated full brick construction two bedroom ultra-modern villa with outstanding natural sunlight, ducted air-conditioning, alfresco entertaining and a designer palette of colours. Set in a superb location with convenience at your fingertips, this low maintenance villa with house-like proportions will tick the boxes for buyers across Sydney looking to upsize, first home buyers, investors, professional couples, essential workers, fitness enthusiasts, families and those driven by school catchment. The generous interiors feature brand new flooring, carpet and freshly painted internals with a quality sized home office zone perfect for those working remotely. Set in a boutique block of four with self-managed strata, privacy and a family-friendly atmosphere that is rare to find. Take advantage of the seamless flow from indoor to outdoor, excellent Feng Shui energy, 10ft ceilings, plantation shutters, immaculate front patio plus a balance of greenery that will draw in garden lovers. This villa is on the market for the first time since it was originally purchased and showcases charm, character and warmth that creates a space of serenity. Creative personalities will enjoy the space to convert the rear of the garage into a home gym or workshop. Make the most of being within a popular pocket of Bexley within easy access of various transport options, delicious cafes with quality espresso blends, schools, St George Private and Public Hospitals and handy for access to the City of Sydney business network.
– Generational block with long standing ownership, self-managed strata and all owner-occupied.
– Master bedroom allows for a king size bed and includes a built-in bookshelf for avid readers.
– Lavish oversized turn-key floor plan with large separate living, dining and entertainment areas.
– Open plan kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Omega range hood, electric cooktop and chef oven.
– Sensational outdoor area with deck for all year entertaining, tranquillity and children playing.
– Two large bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters, high ceilings and privacy.
– Second bedroom caters to those requiring a home office, reading nook or nursery for children.
– Beautiful contemporary bathroom with separate shower and bath ideal for young families.
– Ideal investment nest egg, live-in option and will suit various buying demographics across Sydney.
– NBN connected, north-facing sunlight from the rear, linen press, automatic garage door for 1.5 cars.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the direct school catchment zones for Hurstville Public School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus. There is also access to various private, selective and catholic schools including Sydney Technical Boys High School.
– Within minutes of Kingsgrove Train Station and Kogarah Train Station for city access.
– Direct bus access to the 452 services and the 491 services to surrounding areas and train transport.
– Minutes to various groovy cafes, restaurants, Evatt Park, Kogarah Village and Hurstville Westfield.
Total Size: 147m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Self-Managed Strata: $600pq approx.
Water Rates: $153.56pq approx.
Council Rates: $313pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.