Renovated Turn-Key House With Granny Flat, Maximise Rental Income & Perfect For Multigenerational Families!
A masterstroke renovation has transformed this family residence into the ultimate entertainer. It will suit all stages of the family life cycle with a versatile floor plan that features open spaces, privacy, a good flow of energy and a premium gas cooking kitchen that will suit cooking enthusiasts who like to entertain. For those driven by rental income, there is a superb opportunity to lease out the main house and self-contained granny flat set up with a kitchen, bathroom and living area for quality investment income. It will also suit multigenerational families who require in-law accommodation as it is a level block set up for those who are elderly. This pocket of Narwee is highly desired and caters to those who require ample off-street parking with a carport for cars with additional space for a caravan or boat. All you have to do is turn the key and move in whilst taking advantage of being within a very convenient location, walking distance to Roselands shopping centre, bustling cafes, restaurants, parklands, quality school catchment options, M5 access plus bus and train transport.
– Four bedrooms in the main house with the fifth bedroom set up in the stylish granny flat.
– Light-filled floor plan with north aspect for all-day sunshine and a good flow of energy.
– Perfect set up for those who require a home office/study area to work remotely from home.
– Exquisite designer bathrooms throughout the home with bathtub, rain showers and tranquillity.
– Master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, en-suite and will cater to those with newborn children.
– Beautifully landscaped child-friendly backyard with low maintenance surrounds with all year comfort.
– Capitalise on the rental yield opportunity as an investor renting out the main house and granny flat.
– Automatic driveway gate, convenient for those who have younger children playing in the front yard.
– Footsteps to Bennett Park with various sporting fields, cricket nets and play equipment for a balanced lifestyle and in particular children/teenagers.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Beverly Hills North Public School, Beverly Hills Girl High School, Wiley Park Girls High School, Punchbowl Boys High School, Kingsgrove North High School and Georges River College Peakhurst Campus.
– Minutes to the 941 and 944 bus services: Mortdale/Narwee/Punchbowl Train Stations and Bankstown Central.
– Walking distance to Roselands Shopping Centre, Bennett Park, John Mountford Reserve and groovy cafes, restaurants and access to the M5. Only 27 minutes to the City Of Sydney.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $431pq approx.
Water: $338.41pq approx.
Land Size: 398.4m2 approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.