Sunshine Filled Stylish Beachside Apartment In Quiet Setting, Gas Cooking & Flexible Open Plan Layout!
The ideal beachside lifestyle awaits with this double brick three-bedroom luxury inspired apartment with an incredible floor plan that will tick the boxes for those wanting space, privacy and light-filled areas. This is the dream purchase for a first home buyer, professional couples, fitness enthusiasts, medical professionals or a city-based worker looking to enter a laid back coastal lifestyle. Featuring the added bonus of art deco style light fittings, solid timber doors, a single car lock up garage with space for a workshop or home gym plus low maintenance living 365 days a year. Fall in love with the beautiful sea breeze, elevated views, enjoy morning/coffee tea on the outdoor balcony, enjoy utilising dux temperature control gas hot water, the leafy surrounds and an artistically inspired colour palette. For investors, this is your opportunity for a sound investment in one of Sydney’s most in-demand beachside suburbs. Immediately liveable with a lovely balanced internal vibe, quality Feng Shui layout, family orientated community and a tranquil location. With Botany Bay up the road, enjoy being within minutes of various transport options, beaches, educational facilities, bustling cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, St George Private and Public Hospitals, cycle pathways and handy for access to the City of Sydney business network.
– Double brick construction, concrete slab with solid hardwood timber floors and natural sunlight.
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and a large outdoor balcony suitable for all year relaxation.
– Contemporary main bathroom with rain shower head, bathtub for young families and separate toilet.
– Quality separated dining and living zones for ultimate comfort and ideal for entertaining guests.
– Open plan gas cooking kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and scope for a dishwasher.
– Spacious floor plan, gas bayonet, high ceilings, second-floor position, well maintained common areas.
– Ideal investment nest egg, live-in option and will suit various buying demographics across Sydney.
– Secure intercom access, lovely natural sunlight, lock up garage and shared external laundry.
– For avid cyclists, plenty of wall space to mount bicycles, artworks and set up a home office zone.
– Suitable space available within the kitchen area to create a concealed European inspired laundry.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment Zones: Ramsgate Public School, James Cook Boys Technology High School and Moorefield Girls High School. Access to various other educational facilities including St Finbar’s Primary Catholic Primary School.
– Walking distance to the 947, 303 and 478 bus services: Kogarah Train Station, Rockdale Station, Redfern Station, Ramsgate and Sans Souci.
– 100m to Lady Robinsons Beach, Cook Park trail, parklands for outdoor activities and only 20 minutes driving to the Sydney CBD.
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Water Rates: $144.11pq approx.
Council Rates: $374pq approx.
Strata: $579pq approx.
Strata Report Available To Purchase: Yes. The link to purchase a copy can be provided at any time.
Total Size: 112m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.