Freestanding Penshurst House: Light-Filled, Family-Friendly Outdoor Space & Walk To Amenities!
This Penshurst freestanding single level brick home is an excellent opportunity for those looking to enter the St George market, upgrade to a house and enjoy having your own private position in a quality street. Pets are welcome, with a backyard space perfect for entertaining and with the scope to update the design to your heart’s content. There is potential to build a second level of bedrooms and balconies with expansive views (STCA) whilst extending all living areas on the ground floor. It offers a low maintenance lifestyle combined with bright interiors, peaceful surrounds, comfortable space with tranquil surrounds. Take advantage of living so close to the centre of groovy Penshurst and within minutes of the train station direct to the City. It makes this home an excellent alternative to suburbs only serviced by bus.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas enjoy natural sunlight and will suit first home buyers, couples, professional workers, those upgrading from a villa or unit, younger couples starting their families, project home builders and those working remotely from home who need a home office set up. Currently tenanted for $510 per week with an excellent tenant otherwise take vacant possession within a month or six weeks. This is a rare and unique offering at an affordable price to buy in a growing suburb within the St George market. The location offers an excellent lifestyle of convenience to Something Fishy, Barra seafood, TJ’s Cafe & Bar, South Pour Cafe & Dining, Gao Thai with direct school catchment for St Declan’s and Penshurst Girls Campus.
– Freestanding, make the home your own and enjoy having space without worrying about strata.
– Contemporary urban haven with a flexible floorplan, welcoming energy and tranquillity.
– North facing backyard with privacy for those who like to entertain, play sports or train outdoors.
– Three bedrooms, main with a built-in wardrobe. Utilise one of the bedrooms as a rumpus room, sunroom or home office.
– Centrally located open plan kitchen with electric cooking, oven, rangehood, cupboard storage and privacy.
– Sunlit living area for watching television, playing games, reading and relaxing with family/friends.
– A prime opportunity to renovate, additional level (STCA), a project home (STCA) or a new designer home (STCA).
– Dual side access and space for a wine cellar perfect for those who consider themselves wine connoisseurs.
– Off-street parking for two cars which is excellent. Potential to install a carport (STCA).
Features & Amenities:
– School Catchment Zone for Penshurst Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Central to vibrant lifestyle amenities, cafes, Hurstville Aquatic Centre and a 10-minute walk to Penshurst Train Station.
– M91 Bus Service on George Street to Hurstville Westfield and Train services.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $311pq (as per rates notice).
Water: $247.73pq (as per rates notice).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.