Off-Market: Lovely Villa In Boutique Block Of 3 With Self-Managed Strata, Natural Light & Ready To Move In!
Team Wedes presents an off-market opportunity with a two-bedroom villa set in a boutique block of three with self-managed strata, privacy and a family-friendly atmosphere that is rare to find. Take advantage of the seamless flow from indoor to outdoor whilst enjoying a superb location with convenience at your fingertips. Featuring timber floors, internal access from the automatic garage, backyard space perfect for children or entertaining and low maintenance living all year round. This villa will tick the boxes for buyers across Sydney looking to upsize, first home buyers, investors, professional couples, essential workers, fitness enthusiasts, families and those driven by school catchment. Make use of the two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, high ceilings, space in the garage for a workshop or home gym and a modern kitchen with space to install a dishwasher. Make the most of being within a popular pocket of Bexley with easy access to various transport options, delicious cafes with quality espresso blends, schools, St George Private and Public Hospitals and handy for access to the City of Sydney business network.
– Ideal investment nest egg, live-in option and will suit various buying demographics across Sydney.
– Split-system air conditioning, private access, well-maintained block and common areas.
– Warm and inviting colour palette, easy to lock up and travel, ample space for pets.
– Second bedroom caters to those requiring a home office, reading nook or nursery for children.
– Ready for immediate enjoyment, just move in and enjoy having your own space, freedom and fun.
– Well proportioned main bathroom with separate toilet, shower and bathtub perfect for young families.
– Internal laundry, scope to further enhance to your heart’s content and enjoy for generations.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the direct school catchment zones for Kingsgrove Public School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus. There is also access to various private, selective and catholic schools including Sydney Technical Boys High School.
– Within minutes of Kingsgrove Train Station and Kogarah Train Station for city access.
– Direct bus access to the 491 and 410 services to surrounding areas and train transport.
– Minutes to various groovy cafes, restaurants, Evatt Park, Hurstville Westfield, Kingsgrove and Kogarah.
Total Size: 143m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata $452pq approx – self managed block of 3 villas.
Water $153pq approx.
Council $364pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.