Stylish Renovated Double Brick Two Bedroom Apartment With Internal Access From Garage!
Located in a secure boutique block of fourteen apartments, this beautifully crafted and renovated double brick two-bedroom apartment offers a lovely balance of light-filled interiors, a versatile floor plan, high ceilings and caters to those wanting an easy-care lifestyle. Enjoy the private outlook, tranquillity and low maintenance living all year round. Blending classic charm with modern flair, this apartment will suit first home buyers, those upsizing, professional couples, families, essential workers, superannuation buyers and investors who value convenience plus a well-loved property that has been owner occupied for over 17 years. It exudes an exemplary living experience, has a welcoming vibe and is the place you have been searching for to buy. Make the most of internal access from the garage with space for mezzanine storage and enjoy being only a three-minute walk (250m) to Carlton train station and a five-minute drive to Hurstville CBD/Westfield Shopping Centre. Excellent school catchment options on offer for primary, secondary, selective and private school education. Walk to hip and groovy cafes including Love Of Beans, Royal Hotel Carlton, bus access, restaurants, medical facilities and nearby to vibrant Kogarah Village.
– Classy appeal with quality timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and secure intercom access.
– Architectural design with stylish archways, separation of space and well-loved by the current owners.
– Double brick construction featuring an open plan layout with privacy and lovely Feng Shui energy.
– Delightful natural sunlight that fills the living, dining and kitchen areas for all-day enjoyment.
– Two bedrooms, the master with a large walk-in robe perfect for storage and peaceful surrounds.
– Glamorous renovated bathroom with bath and rain shower ideal for those who have young children.
– Outstanding open plan designer kitchen with breakfast bar, storage and ideal for foodies/home cooks.
– Generous living area flows onto the extensive sun-washed undercover balcony for all year relaxation.
– Internal laundry, well-maintained common areas with an automatic single car garage with internal access.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Carlton South Public School, James Cook Boys Technology High School, Moorefield Girls High School. There is also access to various private schools, selective and Catholic schools if required including St George Girls High School, Marist College and Sydney Technical High School.
– Walking distance (250m) to Carlton Train Station for access to the City of Sydney.
– Short drive to Hurstville Westfield for those who like versatile options for shopping and entertainment.
– Minutes to nearby waterside suburbs including Carss Park, Brighton-Le-Sands and Sans Souci.
Total Apartment Size: 111m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $144.11pq approx.
Strata: $736.65pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.