Exquisite Townhouse With House-Like Proportions, Oversized Backyard, Light & Tranquillity.
Nestled in a convenient riverside location in the vibrant family orientated Sylvania, is this exquisite three-bedroom townhouse set in a boutique block with majority owner occupiers showcasing lavish interiors, north-facing sunlight, privacy and welcoming energy that will delight. Take advantage of the two-storey layout with a separation of spaces that caters to those with multigenerational living, young children, those working from home and avid entertainers. The contemporary light-filled gas cooking kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances will suit buzzing patisserie enthusiasts, cooks and bakers with an open plan set up guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. The outdoor backyard is a major bonus, with enough yard space for parties, playing soccer, eating fresh home-grown bananas and outdoor entertainment 365 days a year. This townhouse is a rare gem! Guaranteed to suit a wide-ranging demographic from all over the Sydney network. Impeccably placed, within an easy distance of bus transport to train, lifestyle attractions including Southgate Shopping Centre, bustling cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, renowned educational facilities, parklands for outdoor entertainment and water access at Sylvania Marina for those who love boating.
– Three quality sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, views, light-filled aspect and privacy.
– Effortless functionality plus an oversized child-friendly backyard is a major bonus on title.
– Majestic living room set up for cinema-quality entertainment plus a separate dining area.
– Will suit those looking to integrate a home office set up, perfect for remote businesses.
– Master bedroom features a full size en-suite and excellent Feng Shui energy all year round.
– Flexible floor plan ticking the boxes for multiple families, professional couples and first home buyers.
– Internal laundry with an additional separate toilet for guests, secure intercom system and high ceilings.
– Secure double width parking setup perfect for families with cars, bikes and various sporting equipment.
– Ducted air conditioning, pantry storage, alarm, under stair storage, additional storage cage on title.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Sylvania Public School and Sylvania High School. There is access to private schools, selective and catholic high schools for those who require this service.
– Walking distance to the 958, 970, 971 and 972 bus services (Hurstville/Miranda/Cronulla Train).
– Moments’ walk to Southgate Shopping Centre, Fitness First and a 9-minute drive to Miranda Westfield.
– A very convenient location for various childcare facilities, bustling cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, A1, outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $376pq approx.
Water: $305.51pq approx.
Strata: $995pq approx.
Total Size: 272m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.