Double Brick Stylish One Bedroom Apartment, Boutique Block, Car Space On Title & Walk To The Beach!
Chic double brick one bedroom stylish beach and natural elements inspired apartment set in the heart of groovy Brighton-Le-Sands. This boutique block is sure to tick the boxes for first home buyers, investors, professional couples, fitness/café/beachside enthusiasts and superannuation buyers. Set in a superb location with convenience at your fingertips, this low maintenance apartment features a generous floor plan, car space on the title for ease of parking and complete with space for a home office set up for those working from home. The apartment is currently tenanted and with an excellent tenant that takes pride in maintaining the property. Creative personalities will admire the outdoor balcony space to enjoy unwinding, reading, drawing, conversing with friends/family and taking in the sea breeze all year long. Make the most of being within a popular pocket of Brighton-Le-Sands within easy access of various transport options, beaches, delicious cafes with quality espresso blends, restaurants, dessert bars, schools, St George Private and Public Hospitals and handy for access to the City of Sydney business network.
– Sun-drenched living/dining space perfect for watching television, home office and meals.
– Chic contemporary renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cupboard storage.
– Master bedroom features an inviting colour palette plus an entertainers balcony with a sea breeze.
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and toilet perfect for those with a busy lifestyle.
– Full brick construction, high ceilings, internal laundry, peaceful surrounds and welcoming energy.
– Currently tenanted for $350 per week with an outstanding tenant who maintains the property.
– Ideal investment nest egg, live-in option and will suit various buying demographics across Sydney.
– NBN connected, secure intercom access, lovely natural sunlight, breeze and car space on title.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment Zones: Brighton-Le-Sands Public School, James Cook Boys Technology High School and Moorefield Girls High School. Access to various other educational facilities including St Finbar’s Primary Catholic Primary School.
– Walking distance to the 303, 478, 479 bus services: Redfern Station, Ramsgate, Rockdale Station, Rockdale Plaza, Sans Souci and St. Finbar’s School.
– Minutes to Brighton Le Sands beach, various groovy cafes, restaurants, cycle pathways, parks, Lady Robinsons Beach, Cook Park trail and shopping facilities.
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Water Rates: $144.11pq approx.
Council Rates: $359pq approx.
Strata: $610.05pq approx.
Strata Report Available To Purchase: Yes. The link to purchase a copy can be provided at any time.
Total Size: 67m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.