Superior Quality Architecturally Designed Double Brick Residence, High Ceilings, Water Views, Swimming Pool & In-Law Accom.
Commanding street presence and representing high-end quality construction, this double brick and concrete slab architecturally built home is a rare find. Set in a prestigious suburb and admired street, this home is the ultimate entertainer’s paradise, separation of space, elevation, cleverly designed to maximise natural light and caters to those requiring in-law accommodation on the ground floor. A home of this calibre will suit families, those upgrading, professional couples, artists, investors, entrepreneurs, medical specialists, entertainers, sports enthusiasts and those driven by school catchment with private bus school pick up available. The level block is ideal for an easy-care and low maintenance lifestyle plus those who like to entertain outdoors with a hardwood deck with water views that will take your breath away.
The sumptuous grandeur residence with a quality Feng Shui energy is ready for immediate enjoyment as the forever home. Perfect for those with collector cars/bikes with a double width automatic garage and additional parking down the side driveway for a boat or caravan. The home is positioned in such a unique locality surrounded by multimillion-dollar homes and waterfronts. Ideally placed, the home is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
– Outstanding versatile floor plan catering to those requiring ground floor in-law accommodation.
– Double brick construction with concrete slab, level block and in-ground saltwater swimming pool.
– Ground floor features three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and an ideal home office retreat.
– True north facing aspect with outstanding natural sunlight all year and environmentally friendly.
– Modern chefs size kitchen with contemporary appliances, breakfast bar and solid granite benchtops.
– Set across two levels, front garden, privacy, peaceful surrounds and water views from both levels.
– Two bathrooms, one on the ground floor servicing the area and one upstairs for ease of living.
– Two separate living spaces, one of the areas currently used as a games room with a bar set up.
– Upstairs oversized living area with high timber ceilings, lovely aspect and entertainment options.
– Family-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, balcony access and gas connected to the house.
– Quality outdoor balcony, the ideal location for reading books and conversing with water views.
– Entertainers hardwood deck at the rear complete with double automatic garage and laundry.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Moments to the 953-bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options.
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Land Size: 460.1m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council: $479pq approx.
Water: $226.36pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.