Auction This Saturday 10am: Prized Family Home In Prime Hurstville Pocket, North Rear Aspect
In a quiet, prized street location within minutes of bustling Hurstville CBD, this two-storey brick residence is outstanding and represents ease of contemporary living, quality and style. This gracious home is embraced by a spacious floor plan that flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor, established gardens, a lovely balance of natural sunlight and is sure to suit those wanting a low maintenance lifestyle. Ready for immediate enjoyment with expansive multiple living spaces to accommodate growing families. It is the perfect opportunity for those upgrading, professional couples, families, hospital staff, essential workers, investors and first home buyers. The residence overall has been crafted for multigenerational living, endless family entertainment and will tick the boxes for those who require a home office set up. The balanced Feng Shui energy is excellent plus convenience is at your doorstep within an easy walk to Hurstville train station, Hurstville CBD, Westfield, shops, buzzing cafes, schools and medical facilities.
– Four bedrooms, the master featuring an en-suite and walk-in robe plus elevated views.
– Spacious bathrooms, the main featuring a spa bath perfect for those with infant children.
– Outstanding floor plan with versatile spaces for in-laws and multigenerational families.
– Child-friendly north-facing backyard is suitable for sports with the potential for a plunge pool (STCA).
– Sunlit dual level home providing plenty of indoor and outdoor space with quality privacy.
– Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area catering to those who love to entertain all year.
– Open plan dining area and contemporary gas cooking kitchen with quality appliances.
– Large level block within a sought-after pocket of blue-chip Hurstville, walk to amenities.
– North/North East facing rear aspect bathing in natural sunlight and a lovely natural breeze.
– Ducted air-con, under stair storage, powder room plus Foxtel, NBN and dual side access.
– Automatic double width garage with adequate height and space for mezzanine storage.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Beverly Hills Public School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus. Easy access to various private, catholic and selective schools including Danebank Anglican School For Girls and Sydney Technical High School.
– Walk to Hurstville Train Station (10-15 minutes) which is a major hub for transport to and from the City of Sydney, Eastern Suburbs and the Southern Coastline.
– Access to groovy cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, Westfield Hurstville, rooftop dining options, Event Cinemas, Hurstville Oval and Hurstville/Waratah Private Hospitals.
Land Size: 405m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.