Outstanding Low Maintenance Villa, Light Filled, Private & Walking Distance To Amenities!
A fantastic prestigious location, boutique block of 10 and just minutes from a bustling lifestyle community is this exceptional villa with minimal stairs for ultimate enjoyment all year round. Well-appointed and presenting a flexible floor plan, this villa is sure to tick the boxes for those wanting an entry-level home with timeless appeal. There is abundant space to integrate a home office for those working remotely plus it has been designed with bespoke joinery, an innovative palette of textures, landscaped common areas and caters to the practicalities of family life. With one original owner, this property is on the market for the first time in over 27 years and will suit those upsizing, essential workers, superannuation buyers, multigenerational families, those downsizing from multimillion-dollar accommodation, investors, professional couples, newlyweds, home workers, young families and retirees. The ease of convenience is at your fingertips combined with an exceptionally private indoor to outdoor flow plus space for a home office. For those driven by school catchment, the villa is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, flexible floorplan and set in a quiet area.
– One original owner with meticulous attention to detail, pet-friendly subject to strata.
– Defined separation between the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with breakfast bar.
– North/North East facing aspect for quality natural sunlight and a welcoming ambience.
– Superb child-friendly outdoor backyard/courtyard area for all year entertaining.
– Modern kitchen features a chefs oven, range hood, dishwasher and stone benchtops.
– Set within a boutique block, concrete floors, low turnover and with majority owner-occupied.
– Excellent Feng Shui layout with a nice breeze, low maintenance surrounds and lovely neighbours.
– Automatic garage with internal access to the outdoor courtyard for ease of convenience.
– District views of Connells Point from the living room flowing seamlessly to the outdoor area.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Minutes to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Total Size: 209m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $723.55pq approx.
Council: $144.11pq approx.
Water: $299pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Local Father & Daughter Team
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.