Outstanding Opportunity: Front & Rear Water Views, Renovate, Build A Brand-New Home (STCA) + Potential Dual Occupancy (STCA).
Commanding street presence, 815.7m2 approx. of level land, 25.7m approx. wide frontage and representing a golden opportunity in prestigious Queens Road, Connells Point to capitalise on a block of level land waiting for that stamp of creativity! Take advantage of the elevated high side position, Georges River/Coronation Bay water views from the front and rear of the property to renovate, build a brand new architecturally designed luxury residence (STCA) or potential dual occupancy (STCA) that represents a high-end lifestyle. Utilise the existing brick veneer home for rental income whilst you lodge your development application with the current owner happy to stay on as a tenant. The plethora of options available to you with this home is exceptional and a rare find in this pocket of St George.
Owner-occupiers, builders, developers and architects will admire the position in Connells Point as two neighbouring homes have sold for a combined total of $11,900,000 whilst being surrounded by various waterfront properties. This prestigious 2221 postcode will enchant buyers as they arrive and brings to the forefront the ultimate coastal sanctuary offering an unparalleled lifestyle. Only located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School plus private school bus access. Across the road from bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station and walking distance from bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
– Current home features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car lock up garage, driveway parking and under house office/storage.
– Outstanding versatile block of level land that is suitable to create the forever brand-new home (STCA).
– Potential for dual occupancy (STCA) catering to those looking to capitalise on their luxury project.
– Scope to renovate the existing shell and extend (STCA) for additional floor plan space and enjoyment.
– North/North East facing aspect with outstanding natural sunlight all year and environmentally friendly.
– Set amongst multi-million-dollar properties in Connells Point and suitable for those relocating from the City Of Sydney, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore and South Coast.
– Ideal location for sports and entertainment personalities, business CEOs, lawyers, performers, doctors, personal trainers and entrepreneurs as examples.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Moments to the 953-bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options.
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Land Size: 815.7m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Frontage: 25.7m approx. (as per contract for sale).
Survey Available On The Property: Yes.
Inspect: By Private Appointment – Call Patrick & Myanna.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $581pq approx.
Water: $280pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.