Exquisite Torrens Title Duplex House, Double Brick, Beautiful Backyard & Walk To Kogarah Village, Train & Medical Precinct!
A timeless blend of style, bespoke luxury, lush botanical surrounds and low maintenance make this Torrens Title double brick residence in charismatic Kogarah the ultimate family entertainer. The desirable lifestyle sanctuary offers five bedrooms of accommodation, utmost convenience, district views, study, a wonderful interior layout that flows freely to the outdoors and maximises enjoyment within a three-minute walk to Kogarah Town Centre, best medical facilities, schools and daycare centres. The fresh palette of colours, architectural flair and refined quality craftsmanship is sure to please the growing family looking to upgrade, investors, multigenerational families, superannuation buyers, medical professionals, out of area buyers and school catchment driven parents.
The downstairs ‘New York style retreat’ is exceptional and a versatile space catering to those requiring guest and in-law accommodation, use as a second living room, studio apartment, master suite, home office or business zone for savvy entrepreneurs. With such a flexible floor plan, buyers will appreciate the private setting that is ideal for year-round comfort. Additional features include hardwood timber flooring, side access, alfresco dining options, video intercom access, balanced airflow and enhanced energy with crisp light-drenched interiors. This walk to everywhere address is within minutes of the medical precinct, specialist doctors, library, Kogarah Community Services, stand out educational facilities, groovy coffee shops, playgroups, train and bus access to the City, varying multicultural eateries, parklands, supermarkets and sporting playgrounds.
Building & Pest Report Available To Purchase: Yes.
– Five generously proportioned bedrooms, high ceilings, light-filled and designer inspired.
– Suitable for families with elderly parents/grandparents with a luxe bedroom on the ground floor.
– Lush green backdrop perfect for indoor/outdoor activities and all year relaxation on the balconies.
– Ideal for those looking to integrate a study, home office set-up, remote business or personal training.
– Delightful balanced energy within the home, quality Feng Shui layout plus set across three levels.
– Admire the natural surroundings with birds chirping and a child-friendly backyard perfect for activities.
– Three bathrooms, internal laundry, rear north-west light aspect, cul-de-sac location and tranquillity.
– Seamless functionality with a chic open plan contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and breakfast bar for ease of convenience.
– Two living spaces, separate dining, additional storage downstairs and split system air conditioning.
– Automatic garage with internal access, space for mezzanine storage and sporting equipment.
Features & Amenities:
– School Catchment: Kogarah Public School, Kogarah High School, Marist College Kogarah, Sydney Technical High School and St George Girls High School. Plus access to Kogarah Intensive English Centre (KIEC), St Patrick’s Primary School and varying childcare services.
– Three-minute walk to Kogarah Train Station and bus access for the 446/455/958/422/476/477 services.
– Moments to Fry’s Reserve and Hogben Park showcasing springtime flowers and jacaranda trees.
– Within ten minutes of Hurstville Westfield and nearby waterside suburbs including Carss Park, Brighton-Le-Sands, Ramsgate Beach and Dolls Point.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $377 per quarter approx.
Water: $332 per quarter approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.