Two Year Old Apartment, District & Water Views, Quality Floor Plan, Storage & Walking Distance To All Amenities.
This beautifully appointed one-bedroom near new apartment is impressive, spacious and features contemporary interiors that are sure to please first home buyers, medical professionals, essential workers, superannuation buyers and investors. Enjoy the commanding position within the block featuring district views of South Hurstville, water views towards Captain Cook Bridge and showcasing a luxurious feel within the apartment. Ideal space to integrate a home office/study book where required. The property is complemented by leafy surrounds, a communal rooftop space, low maintenance living and chic internal finishes ticking the boxes for immediate enjoyment. This is an ideal investment nest egg for those living nearby. Enjoy ultimate urban convenience within moments to IGA Supermarket, bustling cafes including Oregano Bakery, restaurants and Pinnacle South Hurstville RSL. Walk/bus to Hurstville train station for City access.
– Flexible floor plan with high ceilings, gorgeous natural sunlight and district/water views.
– Quality energy flows from indoor to outdoor with a covered outdoor entertainer’s balcony.
– Gourmet gas cooking kitchen with quality AEG stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
– Master bedroom features a full-length built-in wardrobe and access to the balcony.
– Designer chic bathroom with shower, floor to ceiling tiles, shower, toilet and vanity.
– Internal laundry, ducted air-conditioning, privacy, lift access and secure intercom access.
– Secure car space, storage cage on the main level as the apartment plus timber floors.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School and
Blakehurst High School. Easy access to various private, catholic and selective schools.
– 7, 953, 959, 970 and 971 bus services. Only 5-10 minutes from Hurstville Train Station.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $157pq approx.
Strata: $511.35pq approx.
Inspect: By Private Appointment 7 Days A Week.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.