Private Appointments Available: Remarkable Family Entertainer, Double Brick, High Ceilings, District Views, Swimming Pool & Natural Light.
Private Appointments Available: 1 Buyer & 1 Agent. Contact Patrick Wedes & Myanna Wedes To Book A Day/Time.
Commanding street presence, balancing practical living with chic charm, this double brick and concrete slab architecturally inspired family residence is the dream forever home. Enviably immersed within the tranquillity of beautiful Illawong, this contemporary renovated dual-level home offers multiple indoor to outdoor spaces for family entertainment, a versatile open floor plan, an elevated setting, privacy, space for a home office or study plus an additional fourth bedroom/home gym or teenager’s retreat. With natural tones and ‘Byron Bay’ style attributes this exceptionally well-designed property caters to all seasons with an outdoor fire pit area for use during colder months, private gardens, a spectacular outlook with district views, welcoming ambiance, bespoke joinery, quality inclusions, 778.6m2 approximate of land plus NBN connectivity.
A home of this caliber will suit families, those upgrading, professional couples, artists, investors, entrepreneurs, sports enthusiasts and those driven by school catchment with private school access nearby. Take advantage of the relaxing outdoor spaces with a solar heated in-ground swimming pool complete with a water feature for quality Feng Shui energy and an alfresco cabana area for all-year dining. Car and bike collectors will love the double-width automatic garage, widened driveway and additional space for a boat or caravan. Admire the lovely community atmosphere whilst being positioned within minutes of local educational facilities, bustling cafes, playing fields, bus access for train, waterways, shops, supermarkets and the Ridge Golf Course.
– Luxurious living and dining spaces that connect to the multiple outdoor entertaining zones.
– Versatile floor plan, high raked ceilings, with north-facing sunlight and a beautiful breeze.
– Master bedroom with private deck, en-suite and large built-in/walk-in wardrobe.
– Additional separate storage area with mezzanine, solar panel electricity and fireplace.
– Modern chefs size kitchen with contemporary European appliances, breakfast bar, dishwasher, range hood, storage and adjacent indoor terrarium ideal for growing plants and creating a Zen vibe.
– Split system air conditioning set up in two of the bedrooms, kitchen and dining room areas.
– Two designer bathrooms, the main with a bathtub that is ideal for newborn/young children.
– Quality outdoor front terrace, the ideal location for creative endeavours and family barbeques.
– Landscaped gardens front to rear, storage shed and an oversized double garage with workshop zone.
– Internal laundry, separate powder room, side access and a skate ramp for sporting enthusiasts.
– Idyllic owner-occupier purchase or superb investment opportunity to enhance your portfolio.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Tharawal Public School and Menai High School.
– Access to other various schools including Illawong Public School, Inaburra Private School, Inaburra PreSchool, Aquinas Catholic College and Holy Family Catholic Primary School Menai.
– Bus access via the 962, 963, 965, M92 and 6 services (East Hills Station, Padstow Station, Illawong Shops, Miranda, Sutherland Station, Paramatta Station, Alfords Point).
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby to The Ridge Golf Course.
Land Size: 778.6m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council: $436pq approx.
Water: $306pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789 & 7229 1230.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391 & 7229 1231.
Wedes & Wedes | Father & Daughter Team.
Social Media: @TeamWedesBelleProperty
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.